Mentoring & Coaching for Yoga Professionals
The work of yoga is both rewarding and challenging. It takes courage and creativity to offer healing services into the world -- let alone build a livelihood based upon them. We can all benefit from some outside support to help us step into our power, pursue our big vision, and turn dream scenarios into practical realities. Alex brings her experience in business management, interpersonal psychology, marketing and personal development into her mentoring work. She holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration and worked in the desk-based job market for 10 years before becoming a full-time yoga teacher, workshop facilitator and yoga therapist.
Mentorship will help you:
- Evolve your skills so that you can offer your fullest capacity and presence to your students/clients
- Strengthen your professional (and personal!) intuition
- Take immediate next-step-action towards your goals
- Transform road blocks into illuminating growth opportunities
- Find your true voice and authentic expression
- Find "your people" who can't wait to work with you
SPRING YOGA MENTORSHIP PROGRAM : Join Alex for small group mentorship and coaching, starting May 31st! Participation is limited to 4 yoga professionals. Please complete the application form below. You can email email@example.com with any questions.
MEETING DATES: Thursdays from 6-8pm at Alex's office in Roslindale Village
5/31, 6/7, (gap week 6/14), 6/21, 6/28, (gap week 7/5), 7/12 & 7/19