Enjoy 2 hours of restorative bliss with bodywork -- the perfect Friday night slowdown.
Soothe your body, unburden your mind and renew your senses with Radically Restorative Yoga, happening once a month in Roslindale.
Enjoy 2 hours of restorative bliss guided by Alex Bauermeister, with hands-on healing provided by a rotating team of amazing bodyworkers. This gentle, meditative sequence of floor-based postures relieves deep-set tension by allowing your body, mind, heart and nervous system to find profound rest.
A different bodyworker will be featured each month, drawing on rich backgrounds in massage, cranial sacral, Thai massage, and energy-based therapies. Space is limited, so register early! Learn more about Alex's therapeutic yoga offerings at www.intrayogatherapy.com
* Cost is $45 with 24-hour cancellation policy
* Please arrive between 7:20-7:25pm (earlier class ends at 7:15pm and there is not a separate inside waiting area)
* Enter studio from the courtyard entrance (not the Birch Street entrance)
* In case of illness, it's a good idea to skip this touch-based workshop to prevent others from catching it.
* If workshop is sold out, you can register for the waitlist. Please note that you will be charged for the workshop when you join the waitlist, but you will be fully refunded if you don't get a workshop spot. You will receive an email if a spot opens up and you are added to the workshop.