Dive deep into the yoga of surrender. In this Restorative Yoga Teacher Training, Alex and Brenna will equip you with tools, awareness and experience to hold profoundly healing space. Over 3.5 days (25 Yoga Alliance Continuing Education hours), you will learn to:
- Integrate restorative yoga postures (asana), breath engagement (pranayama), and meditation (dhyana) into your yoga teaching or other healing work
- Provide verbal cues that support physical alignment as well as mental, emotional, and nervous system processes
- Practice consent-based hands-on assists to support students in restorative postures
- Create safe space by modeling radical acceptance, trauma-informed ethos, and inclusive teaching for every body
- Intentionally tailor restorative yoga experiences to 1-on-1 private sessions as well as group classes
This training is for anyone looking to provide restorative yoga experiences to individual clients or groups of students. A previous YTT 200 is helpful but not required, as the elements of this training can be applied to all kinds of healing professions. If you're interested in taking this training to deepen your personal practice, or if you have general questions, please inquire with Alex or Brenna.
Friday Nov. 9: 5-9pm
Saturday Nov. 10: 1-9pm
Sunday Nov. 11: 12-8pm
Monday Nov. 12: 9am-5pm
COST: $405 Early Bird through 10/28 | $450 after
In support of diversifying the face of yoga leadership, people of color registering for this training can use discount code diverseleadership25 and save 25% off of the full price.
Held at JP Centre Yoga, Jamaica Plain, Boston, MA